Saturday, December 5, 2009

three

Um, so I'd like to begin this post by asking, "Where did the semester go?". It's already December and we have about two weeks, not even, to finish all of our work. Craziness.

Anywho, I'd figure I'd update because I just found out some amazing news.

My artist, Frank Kleinholz, was in direct correspondence with THE Alfred Hitchcock. Seriously? This is mind boggling to me. I love The Birds, Psycho, and basically everything else the man ever made. Both of them are geniouses and I wish I could meet them. I wonder if they ever worked together and collaborated on a project. Maybe Kleinholz illustrated a creepy story Hitchcock wrote?! I can only dream.

Thought you'd like to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Anna Danz is a sophomore at St. Mary's College of Maryland pursuing a degree in Art History and a minor in Museum Studies. Raised in a small town close to many significant Civil War sites, she grew up with museums and historic landmarks right in her backyard. While attending Mount de Sales Academy, a 157 year old instiution, her ideal career hit her. Actually, the pieces of plaster falling from the old building hit her friend in the head, but she realized then and there that she wanted to be involved in historic preservation and architectural conservation. She is also involved in different areas around campus, such as being a Student Ambassador, Orientation Leader, and Class of 2012 Secretary.